• Show
Clear All

• Eagles should trade for Duke Johnson if available

This guy is really quick:

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/94...esblitz.com%2F

Dude can block too:

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/93...esblitz.com%2F
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I like Duke and think he would fit in well in a rotation with the other backs we have.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I believe that Cleveland is open to moving him but that the timing depends on when Kareem Hunt can come back from his suspension. The Browns might hold onto him until Hunt comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
        I believe that Cleveland is open to moving him but that the timing depends on when Kareem Hunt can come back from his suspension. The Browns might hold onto him until Hunt comes back.
        Thought it was 8 games? Or was that just speculation?

Comment

I saw 8 games as well.
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

The guy has averaged 75 carries a year and has been more of a gadget back. Maybe he could be more than that on a different team?

I’d rather draft one

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
              The guy has averaged 75 carries a year and has been more of a gadget back. Maybe he could be more than that on a different team?

I’d rather draft one
              Yeah, we do need a horse but I'm sure that the guy could play more than he does. He sure blocked well in the video when called upon. If Clement is healthy he might not even be needed but replacing Ajayi has been the big problem.

Comment

It was definitely reported as an 8 game suspension. My guess is draft day trade is in the air.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  It was definitely reported as an 8 game suspension. My guess is draft day trade is in the air.
                  I'm wondering why Cleveland is shopping him? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense if Hunt is suspended for 8 games unless Cleveland is loaded at rb (and I have no idea if they are). They were saying that he won't fetch that much anyway for some reason. Maybe he doesn't have much time left on his contract??

Comment

Working...
                  X