Coverage of the Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coverage of the Draft

I have to say ESPN is back on top as far as draft coverage. The NFL network without Mayock was putrid. They didn't have a top available players section, every single pick was a "Great Pick" etc.

For the last 8 years or so I would switch back and forth and record the one station when the Eagles draft pick is made while watching the other.

One other thing I think the NFL is getting way out there with the way they are announcing picks and are losing the prospective. I like them to come up announce the pick so I have the full 10 minutes or whatever to analyze who the next pick could be. By the time the fish from the pacific ocean or monkey from the zoo makes the pick the next pick is ready to be made. No real time to analyze.

Ok now that I am done whining about the draft, I have to say Nashville did a great job with the way they put on the draft.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Anytime Steve Smith is on TV I change the channel.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Yep
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Steven A. Smith too
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Steven A. Smith too
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X