24 wins much-deserved Emmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 wins much-deserved Emmy

24 finally won an Emmy at the awards last night. It won for best drama, best actor (Keifer Sutherland), and best directing. I personally think it's the best show on network television, far superior to reality shows and crime dramas. Anyone care to disagree?
    "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

24 update

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-james ... 6076.story

Comment

Re: 24 wins much-deserved Emmy

Originally posted by ActionJackson
      24 finally won an Emmy at the awards last night. It won for best drama, best actor (Keifer Sutherland), and best directing. I personally think it's the best show on network television, far superior to reality shows and crime dramas. Anyone care to disagree?
      I've never watched it, but i'll take your word for it. Lots of people seem to love it. I find it hard to believe that anything on network TV is better than many of the HBO shows: Deadwood, The Wire, The Sopranos, Rome, Big Love, etc.

I'm kind of bored w/ the standard issue cop shows, lawyer shows. procedural dramas, and fighting the terrorist shows of network TV. I just don't get into shows where you have one guy 'kicking ass' in the face of a zillion bad guys. Reminds me too much of the old Stallone/Arnold movies. Maybe i'm way off base, but that's the impression i have of 24.

Comment

Working...
      X