Register blog | Columns | Amazon FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read mobile style

Go Back   Philly.Sportscolumn.com > Everything Else > Entertainment

Old 10-05-2006, 09:04 AM   #31
stevemc 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

stevemc has disabled reputation

The opening of LOST was really cool. A view from "The Others" side of things means we're going to learn a lot more about them this season. I'll be interested to see how the plot develops.

I also stayed on ABC and watched the pilot for "The Nine". It looks interesting enough to watch for another week. We'll see.
stevemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:14 AM   #32
PMD
Benchwarmer

PMD has disabled reputation

I've given up on all the new shows except Jericho, just because I'm interested to see how it all went down.
PMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 12:07 PM   #33
stevemc 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

stevemc has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMD
I've given up on all the new shows except Jericho, just because I'm interested to see how it all went down.
I watch some of the new shows (Heroes, Studio 60, the Nine, 30 Rock) but I can give up on any/all of them. I have a new baby in the house and we're sitting up for that last feeding at 11PM so I have the time in the evenings but Studio 60 is really running out of steam. I don't care about the Nine any longer. Heroes has a "wonder where this is going" feel to it that I'll have to satisfy but if it doesn't do much in two weeks - it's on the scrap heap. I think Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan are funny enough to see what week 2 brings on 30 Rock.
stevemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:02 PM   #34
jmuCJ
Benchwarmer

jmuCJ has disabled reputation

I stopped watching Jericho after the first episode, and am somewhat regretting it, mainly because I want to know what happened.

I have watched the first two episodes of The Nine, and it seems OK so far. It's hard to watch directly after LOST because my mind is usually racing, so I normally do the tivo thing and watch it later.

Friday Night Lights is a fun show, not great acting, not great realism, but very easy to watch and very easy to enjoy.

I remain a huge fan of Lost despite some of the things already said (dropped plot lines, etc). The writers on that show are very intelligent it seems. What a job too, the world is basically their oyster.

I should preface all of this by saying I am in no way a harsh critic, and just because I watch these shows doesn't mean I think they're MUST SEE. It just means I like them.
jmuCJ is offline   Reply With Quote