Its a BOY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a BOY!!

I know I said I didn't care, but I did...I'm having a SON! Someone to train to love the Eagles and Phillies, someone to take fishing (though I'd take a girl fishing, too)...

A SON...woohooo!

HAHAH... CONGRATS!

Comment

Nice, a future Igglephan!!!!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Congrats BB!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks!!

now the long wait till June 26th...

Comment

All RIGHT!
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

keep him away from my daughters!!

Congrats!

Comment

Re: Its a BOY!!

Originally posted by BillyBird
                I know I said I didn't care, but I did...A SON...woohooo!
                Aint that something?!!??! You tried so hard to pretend that it didn't matter, but who were you kidding? Sports fans and athletes love having boys. Men love having boys. I'm, glad you got your wish. Now you get to relive childhood moments all over again. Now you get to sneak outside during chores to play ball. Now you get to go fishing when the wife is in a foul mood. Now you get to go relax for a couple hours while HE practices.

There is nothing better than a young boy who loves sports and outdoor events.....and loves to do them with you. It got me out of so many house chores and trips to the store. LOLOL
                Pedro

Comment

Congrats, but you better stockpile your rest,after June you'll be needing it.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

congrats BB!

from a guy with 2 daughters and 8 aunts...I wouldn't know what you are experiencing. we may try for a boy one more time...but I'm scared shitless that I'll have triplet girls or something.

(just kidding, I love my daddy's girls

Comment

Billybird that's great news!!!! My wife is due June 19th and we did the ultrasound two weeks ago. She really wants to know the sex of the baby but I really don't - so don't no one here tell me!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Congrats! I was out of control happy when I found out that it was a boy! A girl would have been cool as well but I really wanted a boy! Have fun, they change your life forever!
                        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

BB, I totally understand your feelings. I'm glad that I had a son first. He wanted to wear his Eagles jersey to bed the other night. That was awesome!

It's great having a daughter too. I'm loving both. Children are great (most of the time).
                          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Congrats!!!

Here's to a very healthy, wealthy and wise life for your son.

Comment

Pass the Dutchies to the left hand side...

http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
                              X