Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its a BOY!!

Originally posted by Pedro
    Aint that something?!!??! You tried so hard to pretend that it didn't matter, but who were you kidding? Sports fans and athletes love having boys. Men love having boys.
    So true. At first i thought that i didn't care to know the sex beforehand, but i quickly changed my mind about that. Then i thought that i didn't care, boy or girl, as long as it was healthy. But when that ultrasound nurse told us that it was a boy, i was THRILLED.

Congrats BB!! Let me know if you need any hand-me-down infant Eagles garb! :P

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      Originally posted by Pedro
      Aint that something?!!??! You tried so hard to pretend that it didn't matter, but who were you kidding? Sports fans and athletes love having boys. Men love having boys.
      So true. At first i thought that i didn't care to know the sex beforehand, but i quickly changed my mind about that. Then i thought that i didn't care, boy or girl, as long as it was healthy. But when that ultrasound nurse told us that it was a boy, i was THRILLED.

Congrats BB!! Let me know if you need any hand-me-down infant Eagles garb! :P
      Dude...really?

I'd be all over hand me down Eagle garb!

Comment

Thank you one and all! I am so happy...still on cloud nine. I imagine I will be there for a while.

now all I need is to be accepted to grad school, so I can eventually pay for his college...

One thing that scares me is that I may be using up all of my Karma, and thusly damning the Eagles and Phillies to many more years of futility.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBird
          Dude...really?

I'd be all over hand me down Eagle garb!
          Absolutely. I know there's an Eagles onesie that he doesn't fit in anymore, and the shirt in the avatar, i think he's outgrown that one as well. Let me double check w/ the wife to make sure she hasn't promised them to someone else...

Comment

Pretty soon he'll be chasing this:
            http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
            X