Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Johnson Molesting 8 Year Old Girls

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

You know - parts of me thinks that people like this should get the electric chair as much as murderers.

Unreal.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207594,00.html

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Missed this one. WTF is wrong with people? Pathetic.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Re: Eddie Johnson Molesting 8 Year Old Girls

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      You know - parts of me thinks that people like this should get the electric chair as much as murderers.
      Personally, I think molesting an 8 year old is much worse than murdering an adult.

1. An 8 year old child in most cases is still almost completely innocent of crime.

2. Murder is over immediately, a child that is molested is mentally scarred for life.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

This is kind of old I know but the Eddie Johnson in those pics is NOT the guy who molested that kid. It was a different EJ. The EJ in those pics works for the Suns.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
        X