No announcement yet.

GDT: Eagles @ Washington 12-21-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so fucking lame. Reggie runs the route short and mcnabb throws it to him to end the game. Meanwhile that is set up by lj not running out of bounds. Doh!

Comment

• I need to break something.
      What a way to end the game!

Comment

• How in the fucking world can this team not know you have to be in the end zone at this stage of the game. Over & over they make the same fucking mistakes. There is no reason for it. None. It's simple coaching, or lack of it.

Comment

• can we dispell the notion that this team doesn't need at least 1 more playmaker -either at TE or WR? Or does losing Curtis have that much of an effect?

Comment

• 8-6-1, and we've earned it.
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Now we gotta pray for Oakland.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• I think we need Chicago to lose a game as well.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I'd say we need a top WR & TE. Not to mention a new head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    I think we need Chicago to lose a game as well.
                    Forgot they play tmmr. So they need to lose one of their last two. So go GB!
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                    X