(OT) Marques Colston and Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) Marques Colston and Fantasy Football

I know there is a fantasy football forum, but I know I'd get more responses here. Sorry, SF.

Now, Yahoo has a Colston listed as a WR and TE. Therefore you can play him at TE and have 3 more receivers, which is what everyone is doing.

This appears to be a result of Colston being drafted as a TE, but he's now listed as the #1 receiver on the Saints depth chart.

I think Yahoo fucked this up.

What do you guys think? Should people be allowed to use Colston as their TE because of this glitch?

I mean, how many TEs wear #12?

LOL, we did away with that TE nonsense a long time ago. In our league, TEs are considered WRs. They catch passes just like WRs, and they don't take carries out of the backfield like a RB. That makes things a lot easier on everyone concerned.

As far as your problem is concerned, he's listed as a WR on the Saints' roster on nfl.com. I think that means he's a WR, and not a TE. So, no, he shouldn't be used as a TE.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
      As far as your problem is concerned, he's listed as a WR on the Saints' roster on nfl.com. I think that means he's a WR, and not a TE. So, no, he shouldn't be used as a TE.
      Just an argument I'm having. Having some fun with the guy.

I agree with you, though.

Comment

Good for all those fantasy GMs who were first to their computer to grab him, even though I'm not one of them.

I think it's a complete joke that they keep the TE on him, but that's Yahoo for you, I guess. I just have to hope LJ Smith or Jerramy Stevens puts up some big numbers when I have to play the guy again.

Comment

i think cooley was this way last year
          Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I have him in both of my Yahoo leagues and I use him at TE. I am taking full advantage of it.

Comment

Working...
            X