Super Bowl in Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl in Hawaii?

There's been talk recently in the local papers that there is a possiblity that Hawaii could be getting a Super Bowl sometime in the next 5-10 years if they can expand the seating at Aloha Stadium.

So who's coming? Party is at my place!
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

helll.. why not. there's 2 weeks to get there!

Comment

Get here Friday before the Bowl hit up the bars/clubs Friday and Saturday nights, watch the game on Sunday. Monday-Thursday enjoy the island, Friday more drinking, Saturday go to Kapolei park for the pro bowl carnival, sunday see pro bowl, monday fly back to Philly.

Comment

Great idea!! I'm free to go now. Can I stay at your place for the next 5-10 years and wait for the game?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
          Great idea!! I'm free to go now. Can I stay at your place for the next 5-10 years and wait for the game?
          LOL, I think we do have a cot somewhere.

Comment

Wouldn't Hawaii have to pony up and build a new stadium? Aloha Stadium is kind of blah...

Rob

Comment

There saying it can be done with some renovations, I like Aloha Stadium a lot, just not that big.

Comment

If the Eagles are in it, I'll be there. It's sure to be a hell of a lot nicer there then in crappy Jacksonville.

Comment

Working...
                X