The final 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand, the Bucs just cut Vandervelde. Wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles brought him back on their PS.
    How many can they keep? They already have 7. They just signed Beeler at center this week too.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      How many can they keep? They already have 7. They just signed Beeler at center this week too.
      8 is the max. Beeler is one of the 7. They have 1 open slot as of right now. Good point about Beeler, though. Not sure they'd see the need for having 2 centers on their PS. However, Vandervelde was more of a guard being converted to center, than a true center.

Comment

• He looked better as a guard during the last two games.
        Pedro

Comment

• So gotta ask - Bryant McKinnie, established LT, is about to be cut by the Ravens. Dude starts every game and all but is 6' 8" and 354 lbs. at all Mudd-esque?

Comment

• Brent Brackett placed on IR by the Jaguars. Hurt his knee in the first 30 minutes of practice. That has to suck.

Comment

• McKinnie is intriguing, but I have to admit that I know little about his conditioning. With the DE speed we have in the division and his size, I have to think he is probably a little too big and slow. That being said, he may be better than our other roster options right now.

Comment

• Mckinnie fills a void but that is about it IMO. His days are over
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                  Mckinnie fills a void but that is about it IMO. His days are over
                  He just restructured his deal and resigned with the Ravens.

Comment

• Good.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X