Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
    Mine's the GREEN one!

Of course, you guys probably guessed that.......
    where's the car ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Mine's the GREEN one!

Of course, you guys probably guessed that.......
      Very nicely done Fresh

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        where's the car ?

I traded it in for a jacked up 4-wheeler and a clean T-shirt!!!!!!

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I like Carrie, but right now I am on the Angela Miller bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Foles4SB View Post
            I like Carrie, but right now I am on the Angela Miller bandwagon.

I take offenee at this post. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable Foles! You can't post something like this and not include a picture....
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              I take offenee at this post. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable Foles! You can't post something like this and not include a picture....
              I'm on it
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

not interested

Comment

I'll take Marisa Miller and won't care one bit if she can sing

pnsfw:
                  Last edited by sfphillyfan; 05-08-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

edited

Now that is a really sweet pair of 'hands'!
                    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 05-08-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I'm on it
                      Yeah you only wish......
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Personally I think they should get Hank Williams to sing while having a couple strippers abuse a pole.
                        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by jukin View Post
                          you say this like there's something wrong with it. Have you seen the cheerleader thread?
                          lol!!

Comment

not interested
                            That's not the best picture of her. She's gorgeous. She does more for me than Carrie Underwood. I agree with Tino...Carrie U doesn't do much for me, and I really don't know why. I think she's beautiful, but I always see her and I'm just not moved. Angie Miller is cute as a button.

Comment

It's probably because she looks kinda plastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X