Eagles get Doral Green Beckham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    I noticed Kelly looks a bit like Danny McBride the actor, but McBride has more upside as an O lineman

That line is both funny and sad at the same time because it's true.

Comment

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...html?mobi=true

Interesting 2 on the bubble.

Comment

Living in KC, I know a lot about this kids issues. He grew up in Springfield, Missouri which is a SHITBOX of a town. Meth everywhere. He was the top WR in the country 4 years ago. Went to Mixzou and immediately got into trouble but not stealing things from other teammates or hitting women... More smoking Pot with teammates. Went to OU and never played just practice. And then goes to Tennessee.

Gary Pinkel was coach at Mizzou at time. He phoned it on from a disciplinary standpoint the last few years. So there were a lot of shitbirds in the program. DGB is dumb and impressionable. I am NOT concerned.

He is the classic case of a kid that needs to just grow up. He is never going to be Calvin Johnson from a professionalism standpoint but he is also not a violent kid that is going to beat his mom like Dez Bryant.

He is going to be very good I think. As long as he is not asked to learn a bunch of complex offensive schemes.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

"You, go long."
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            "You, go long."

Exactly!

Just don't complicate things by occasionally telling him, "You, go deep!"

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
              "You, go long."
              CLASSIC!!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Great line!!!

Kelly would be proud. The former Eagles coach would also be pleased with Agholor's team-first attitude. It is commendable and a prerequisite for any championship-caliber team. But there has to be a balance. Agholor wants to be a good teammate, but what his teammates would appreciate most is someone who could catch the ball and score touchdowns.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X