X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRESH and the big guy is in da house!

testes, testes, 1....... 2........
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-04-2018, 01:36 PM.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

I received this email from Fresh’s wife Susi today. Gentlemen and Lady, we are together again! Today everything changes!!!

Good morning,

I am a nervious wreck. Anyways, I wanted to go and post something on the board, but it won't let me because I don't know Mike's username or password. I basically just wanted to do a post that said "FRESH and the big guy is in da house" like his very first post. I was also going to put that comment testes, testes 1,2 at the bottom.

Could you do that for me before the game or really anytime today and let the guys know I am thinking of them. Also anyone that wants to friend me on Facebook would be awesome. I would love for those guys to see the picture of Mike with the jersey you all got for him. AMAZING PEOPLE you guys are. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks.

Susi Willey
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Fresh picked a good'un
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Luv to you Suze! Popper
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Dawkins jersey right? Juk - you know how to post pictures? Fitting that Dawk got into the HoF this week too.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Dawkins jersey right? Juk - you know how to post pictures? Fitting that Dawk got into the HoF this week too.
            Vin,

How do I post a pic from her Facebook account? There isn’t a URL visible to copy like on-line pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              Vin,

How do I post a pic from her Facebook account? There isn’t a URL visible to copy like on-line pics.
              Right click, open in new browser and see if it works. Or just save it and email it to me.

Comment

Just emailed it to you. By the way, send Susi the username and password for
                Mike’s account. She is as big a fan as he was!!!

Comment

if you click on the pic it should open in another window. just click and paste from the second window
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    Just emailed it to you. By the way, send Susi the username and password for
                    Mike’s account. She is as big a fan as he was!!!
                    couldn't find her on facebook
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I am overcome with emotion today. This just adds more to it. Our guys just have to win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        couldn't find her on facebook
                        Susi Willey (Q)

Comment

They've exceeded anything I predicted or expected. They are playing with house money as far as I'm concerned. I just want to see them go out and lay it all on the field. If they look overwhelmed or unprepared I will be upset. If they bring it, that's all I need to see. Win or lose I see a team stacked for the next 3 years minimum and a team making good personel moves . This shit's just starting.

Comment

I dont know Fresh's password (security). If she has access to her old email address, she can just click on the lost password link.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                              They've exceeded anything I predicted or expected. They are playing with house money as far as I'm concerned. I just want to see them go out and lay it all on the field. If they look overwhelmed or unprepared I will be upset. If they bring it, that's all I need to see. Win or lose I see a team stacked for the next 3 years minimum and a team making good personel moves . This shit's just starting.

Max effort. Win or lose, I just dont want to go out like the falcons.

Comment

Working...
                              X