Something Not Getting Much Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Not Getting Much Press

Does anyone understand the quality of play by our offensive line ? They've been downright spectacular for about 10 straight quarters. Seeing linemen destroy people has been common place. They deserve their props.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I think that Nick only got sacked one time that I can remember.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

No sacks for Pats! Graham strip sack was only sack in the game

Comment

They were truly outstanding. The more frightening thing was that we apparently only had six good OL to start the year -- every time Wiz was not in there, the line was noticeably worse. We did survive one disastrous injury, but not sure we could have survived another. Of course last year, we couldn't survive Johnson being out. But the starters are phenomenal, and Vaitai played up to that level the last few games.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
          No sacks for Pats! Graham strip sack was only sack in the game
          I meant for the whole playoffs Rob. I think that's what MM was referring to with the 10 quarters.

Comment

I wanted to post something about Wiz, our worst stretch of offense was when he was out
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I wanted to post something about Wiz, our worst stretch of offense was when he was out
              It only took them 2 years to play him. What's up with that?

Comment

Seomalo and Warmack can't play. Don't know what took so long to figure THAT out

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  I meant for the whole playoffs Rob. I think that's what MM was referring to with the 10 quarters.
                  Gotcha!

Comment

I would not be surprised with that LAST pick in the 1st round being an interior OL

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                      I would not be surprised with that LAST pick in the 1st round being an interior OL
                      After this season nothing would surprise me!

Comment

The got the O Line of the Year Award from somewhere. They really came together. Not sure if they were unhappy with last year and upped their game or what. Good be that Kelce had a few things to say. Seems he isn't shy
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

I ate my plates of crow about mid season..... They are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            I ate my plates of crow about mid season..... They are very good.
                            Hey, I was concerned as heck to. It was legitimate concern. They deserve a tremendous amount of credit for getting to the level they played down the stretch.

Comment

Looks like they had enough depth to cover injuries. Though we need a better backup at the guard position. Never gonna have it all perfect at every position. Big V certainly proved his worth. The coaches deserve lots of credit.

Comment

Working...
                              X