X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pff blows chunks!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ason-kelce-cox
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Any dumbass can make a list like this after the season, it is meaningless and a monkey could do it. Show me where someone made a list like this before the season started and had Wentz as a top 5 qb and Kelce and Lane highly ranked and Patrick Robinson of all players. Then I'll value them as an evaluator of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
      Any dumbass can make a list like this after the season, it is meaningless and a monkey could do it. Show me where someone made a list like this before the season started and had Wentz as a top 5 qb and Kelce and Lane highly ranked and Patrick Robinson of all players. Then I'll value them as an evaluator of talent.
      Maybe it makes some kind of sense if you read the whole list because it's probably loaded with skill position players. I just find it comical that the best OT in football is number 85. That pretty much killed any credibility with me along with everybody else's MVP Wentz at 81.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Jordan Poyer is in their Top 100. Jordan Poyer. Yes, THAT Jordan Poyer. Former Eagles/Chip Kelly 7th round pick.

Comment

Working...
        X