1 Year Ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Year Ago

We lost our friend . I know he had a hand in our first Lombardi. RIP Mike !

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Rip

Comment

Wow, that went fast and at the same time it feels like it’s been much longer. RIP Mike. You are missed every day.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

RIP Fresh.

Comment

WAY, WAY too young, R.I.P. Mike.
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Wish you were here to see it with us Bud.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

RIP Badass!
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                Wish you were here to see it with us Bud.
                I believe he's seen every bit of it and enjoyed it all with Susi and us. I've 'felt' all along, and especially after Carson went down, that there was something 'very different' going on this year. The 'curse' was somehow lifted. Maybe we had a little inside help with that.

Thanks again MM for posting another great picture of Mike and Susi.

I think a lot of young and old Eagles' souls along with Mike are finally resting a little easier after Nick and the troops did their thing.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

As I wrote to Spadaro we have one Eagle fan who came up one season short. Like many of us he wanted just one before I die but it didn't work for him. RIP FRESH
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Hopefully Fresh had the mother of all parties. The way that game played out, it felt like we had some Devine intervention. When do the Eagles ever benefit on a questionable call?

Comment

Working...
                      X