I Enjoyed the Lack of Ref Interference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Enjoyed the Lack of Ref Interference

As Pro Football games go, the zebras stayed out of this game. It's amazing how a team can maintain without a flag every other play. I hope the league took notice. I don't remember 1 PI call, when is the last time you can say that recently ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

And the two flags on Kelce and Peters were both questionable. So was the roughing on Wentz.
    I’m still amazed that the Cowboys o-line never gets a holding call when there are times when they have a full bear hug on our d-Line.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

watching Fran Duffy's tape and we got away with our share too
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        watching Fran Duffy's tape and we got away with our share too
        As long as it goes both ways, that’s good reffing.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

The refs usually keep their hands in their pockets for playoff games anyway and that was a playoff game.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X