To All of You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Since it’s Christmas I will delete the duplicate post. Merry Christmas MD!!!!
    Juk, don't do it on my account---- I loooooove reading what Juken has to say 2 times------ usually it takes me the 2 nd reading to figure out just what in the hell he is trying to say!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Juk, don't do it on my account---- I loooooove reading what Juken has to say 2 times------ usually it takes me the 2 nd reading to figure out just what in the hell he is trying to say!!!
      I'll second that!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

at least you can post, I lose about half of them. Started copying them so I can go back and paste them if I lose them
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          at least you can post, I lose about half of them. Started copying them so I can go back and paste them if I lose them
          Pain the ass right now!

Comment

Had been on the road for the past 4 days with wife and three, 4 legged children. Got in late Christmas Eve and joined our human kids and their 2 dogs at our place in Florida. Very busy day all day yesterday opening Christmas and Chanukah presents, cooking and devouring a 15 course (slight exaggeration), 3 hour meal (no exaggeration) and consuming lots of Christmas spirits.

May all of you have a safe, joyous and love filled Yuletide holiday.

And, in keeping with the true meaning of Peace on Earth and Good Will to Men...

Fuck The Sniveling Overrated Dallas Scum Bags.

Comment

Merry Christmas All!

Comment

Well damn MD! If you can figure it out after only reading it two times do you mind sending a PM to me after you read them? Otherwise I’ll have no idea what the hell I’m talking about!!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Well damn MD! If you can figure it out after only reading it two times do you mind sending a PM to me after you read them? Otherwise I’ll have no idea what the hell I’m talking about!!!
                  See what I mean.... what in the hell are you saying!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Had been on the road for the past 4 days with wife and three, 4 legged children. Got in late Christmas Eve and joined our human kids and their 2 dogs at our place in Florida. Very busy day all day yesterday opening Christmas and Chanukah presents, cooking and devouring a 15 course (slight exaggeration), 3 hour meal (no exaggeration) and consuming lots of Christmas spirits.

May all of you have a safe, joyous and love filled Yuletide holiday.

And, in keeping with the true meaning of Peace on Earth and Good Will to Men...

Fuck The Sniveling Overrated Dallas Scum Bags.

Today's perfect leftover meal plan:

Breakfast-Apple pie

Lunch-Vanilla Ice cream

Dinner-Bean Casserole

Snack tonight-More Ice cream!
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

When the eagles playoff runs ends, which unfortunately I think I this week or the next, I’ll be upgrading the software for the site. Hang tight!

Comment

See what I mean.... what in the hell are you saying!
                        How the hell should I know? You should read it again and then you can tell me.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Got stuck working through Christmas this week. Drew the short straw. I hope that everyone had a great holiday!

Comment

How the hell should I know? You should read it again and then you can tell me.
                            I can't repeat that filthy stuff!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X