Eagles vs Seahawks GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles vs Seahawks GDT

House money. But now that we’re in it, might as well win it!

E!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

A!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

G !!!!!!!
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

L!!!!!
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

E!!

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

S!!!
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

eagles!!!!!
                Last edited by Jukin; 01-05-2020, 04:34 PM. Reason: Because the site is still f’ed up!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Let’s get a perfect trifecta- Pats lose, Saints lose, Eagles WIN!!!

Comment

Let’s get a perfect trifecta- Pats lose, Saints lose, Eagles WIN!!!

Comment

I have no clue guys. I’m just proud of these guys for getting here.

Comment

The Seahawks are my second favorite team so it’s a win win for me. I’ll be rooting harder for the eagles but I’m all in on either of these teams to beat the Niners.

But then the Vikings do something dumb like beat the Saints. Hah hah!

Packers are beatable. Very beatable. I’m shocked they are a two seed after what I saw this season.

Comment

Two very beat up teams. This could go either way.
                          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Well that was a shitty series.

Comment

Let’s see which Carson shows up today.

Comment

Working...
                              X