Eagles already rumored to be looking at the wrong CB in FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles already rumored to be looking at the wrong CB in FA

I know my opinion on this won't be popular but I have my reasons.

Most sources are reporting on Twitter that the Eagles are preparing to go after Byron Jones and Chris Harris. Now on the surface you have o be excited that they are looking at upgrades but they are the wrong ones.

Now quick tell me the last Cowboy, Redskin or Giant to come to our team and produce? Brian Mitchel is the last one I can think of. For whatever reason none of those players ever work out here. Hell we had one come in here last year and try to ruin our locker room culture. For that reason alone I am not going after Jones. Secondly I think he is highly overrated. Yes he is versatile but I see him get beat plenty at the CB position.

Now Chris Harris I like, he is a solid corner. The Problem with Chris Harris is he is another band aid move. He is 31 years old which means maybe you have one to two good years of productivity left in him. For that you most likely have to pay him on a 4 yr deal at big money. Hard pass on him.

I would much rather go after Bradberry, Roby, Logan Ryan, Trey Waynes, or Kendall Fuller
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Jones......hell no. No more cowboys. Plus, he regressed.

Harris.....They have liked him in the past. I would not want to overpay for him though.

Comment

Jones is a good player actually and I think I could see them signing him more in the Malcolm Jenkins role eventually.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
      X