It's Cowboys Eagles (and GDT merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Cowboys Eagles (and GDT merged)

and the only Cowboys fan that is allowed to post on this site is done reading and ready to talk football with Eagle fans.

Just some updates from Dallas...Anthony Henry will not start but has practiced with the first team and will see some action at corner probably in nickle coverage. Other than that the Cowboys appear healthy coming off the bye week.

Tony Romo did tweek his hamstring after a lap dance from Brittany but he appears to be alright.

All topics are open...Predictions..matchups...final scores. Let's have some fun and talk football.

Cap

Re: It's Cowboys Eagles

Sorry you only come around during Dullass week Cap, we appreciate you all year.

Thanks for the update........... let's face it though, if the Girls don't win by at least 2TD's it would have to be considered an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
      Sorry you only come around during Dullass week Cap, we appreciate you all year.

Thanks for the update........... let's face it though, if the Girls don't win by at least 2TD's it would have to be considered an upset.
      Md that is very kind of you but I always feel if I make comments about the Eagles I will be branded by some as a troll especially when the Eagles are having a down season and the Boys are off to a good start.

I would love a 14 point win...Philly is a tough place to play...Trent Cole will be difficult to control...B Dawk is coming back and the best player on the Eagles ain't even getting a paycheck....I expect a lot of emotion but I think the Boys have more talent this year...Cap

Comment

hey cap. you get a pass on this board!

Comment

As SF sez Cap, this board is different, it's why we made it. You give respect, you'll get respect here.

Not sure if they have more talent, but the talent is playing better there than they are here this year.

Comment

I think both eagle fans and cowboy fans have a little nervousness about making predictions in this game, There is hope on our side and worry on your side that the eagles are really a lot better than they've played especially for the cowboys game.

Comment

Eagles 27
              Cowboys 17

or

Cowboys 37
              Eagles 13

Take your pick.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                Eagles 27
                Cowboys 17

or

Cowboys 37
                Eagles 13

Take your pick.
                Zackly!

Comment

Enough of being nice....where is the hatred the venom? The hated Cowboys are coming to your house

Ok..I'll start it off...The only reason Runyon was able to play the last 2 weeks with a fractured tail bone is

He had more pain killers shoved up his butt than Andy Reid's kid did in prison.....Cap

Comment

Yep, my head says Dallas 23 Eagles 10 (offense playing better but still not there, most of the coaching is done ineffectively by Marty M because Reid can't concentrate at work, the Eagles can run the ball but don't, special teams continue to be a problem, blitzes sacking McNabb, Romo keeps getting enough time to throw, etc.)

but my gut of course says Eagles 20 Dallas 19 (as for the coaching, the Eagles are a well-enough run machine that Marty M can run the offense well, and JJ run the defense, Eagles LB's stuff the run, Cole and Dawkins get a sack each, defense finally causes a couple of turnovers, the Eagles contain Witten just enough like they did with Cooley and Shockey, booming punts by Rocca keep the Pukes off balance, return teams aren't great but aren't terrible either, the Eagles' run game helps the passing game and McNabb is able to buy just enough time to keep the passing game going and lead to points). LJ looks more himself too.

Hate? All right. The Pukes are overrated, and Tony Romo is a grown-up member of Hanson who wishes that Britney Spears had some idea who he was other than "some Forrest Gump guy that she gave a lap dance to at Club Ketchup."
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I think the Eagles offense could be set to have a breakout game. I am more worried about the Eagles defense containing the Cowboys.

I hate to say it, but the X-factor is T.O. If T.O. goes off, we are in trouble. If T.O. can add no more than 3 catches for about 60 yards or less, then I like our changes.

The difference will most likely be the red zone play. You have to give the cowboys an edge here with T.O, despite his drops.

Romo has yet to prove that he can play well against the Eagles. So, that will be interesting to watch. If he gets confidence, and we don't get any pass rush, then look out.

I expect big games from both Donovan and Westbrook. But, one of our receivers is going to have to step up and give the Cowboys something to fear in the red zone. Could it be LJ ?

I have seen a lot of close score predictions on this game. But, I also think that this will not be a close game one way or another. One of these teams is going to get up and step on the other's throat. Let's hope it is the home team.

Comment

Cap welcome back!! Wish you'd stick around more though. As for your Bye week, it's more like your Bye-Bye week. This is the start of the end for your first place girls!! The Eagles are coming and you ladies don't stand a chance.

MD, go wash out your mouth with soap!! Oh wait, this is message board. Go wash your hands!! (That doesn't seem right!! ) Take back what you said!! We's gonna kill em!!!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Trent Cole 4 sacks 1 forced fumble.

Eageles 31 CowPukes 17
                          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

I can see this thing ending up as a shoot out due to turnovers

But just for Juk--- Romo throws at least 3 picks, one is run back for a score........... we also recover 2 fumbles. Westy scores 2 and #5 throws for 3. And we wallop the piss out of the Girls 42 to 10. Feel better Juk?

Comment

To boil it down to it's most simple form, the game will come down to turnovers and big plays. The Eagles are pretty good at not turning the ball over but they're not real good at creating them. The Cowboys have had their moments when the cough it up, but they're a big play offense. I think it's going to be a real good game and as it is with all games, mistakes will make the difference.
                              I gaze into the doorway of temptation's angry flame
                              And every time I pass that way I always hear my name.
                              Then onward in my journey I come to understand
                              That every hair is numbered like every grain of sand.

Comment

Working...
                              X