No announcement yet.

Eagles/Deadskins GDT.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eagles/Deadskins GDT.................

When is the last time someone said there was a rift between Reid/McNabb? Rather, people have been critical of him standing behind McNabb and playing him before he's ready???
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
      Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
      Originally posted by tinopuno
      But, Donny owes all the D a blow job!
      And they owe him and the O one for the first 3 quarters...

I smell a sex scandal! Calling Larry Craig!
      Leave the cigars at home...
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
        When is the last time someone said there was a rift between Reid/McNabb? Rather, people have been critical of him standing behind McNabb and playing him before he's ready???
        Most of the off season, this was the discussion. It all started with the canceled press conference last December.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Savor this victory! Now let's get some more!

Oh, and may the Giants and Cowboys play the most punishing, physical game in recent memory, ending in a 10-10 tie.

Comment

There are a few dedicated McNabb haters who have postulated such.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
              Most of the off season, this was the discussion. It all started with the canceled press conference last December.
              Correctomundo. Both local and national media have continued to harp on it.

Comment

I'm pulling for the Cowpies. We can catch the Gints if we catch fire.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

And both are garbage theories...

McNabb is by far the best QB on this team. There is NO debate about would should be playing IMO.

Some said it just last week when Reid said nothing was gauranteed...people read into the mystical tea leaves and stated Reid was doubting McNabb and ready to move onto Kolb...that he had lost faith in McNabb etc.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I'm pulling for the Cowpies. We can catch the Gints if we catch fire.
                    Good approach. I definitely agree.

Besides, if we catch them it means we come into the playoffs as a hot team and then all bets are off.

Comment

Buck had the flu btw...which is why he missed the game.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Just got back from the local bar with the NFL Sunday ticket.

YES!!

There were a few Deadskin fans who kept it up all through the game until the very end. Great job by the T-E-A-M to pull this one out. They had their problems but they pulled it together when they had to. I didn't like the long drives given up by the D (or TD's to guys like Thrash or McCardell), but I had to like the turnovers...I didn't like DMac or LJ's fumbles, but those long drives were just excellent. Some good long passes and receptions late in the game.

Reid and DMac were hugging just after time expired, and Reid said something to McNabb just before they walked off the field. I wonder what he said?

Good come-from-behind win in DC's house guys, good win.
                        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                        X