I've had enough about "the call"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Hmmmm, Just wondering how we Eagle fans would have reacted to the same scenario ???

And the Dullass fumble call wasn’t nearly as devastating as the 2 no calls were.
    Certainly some truth there
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Certainly some truth there
      We are very passionate, probably even more so than NO (I think)-- I can't imagine had that happened to us--- what our reaction would have been.

So while I take some pleasure in it happening to THAT team--- not sure I want to bust on the fans all that much.

Comment

We are very passionate, probably even more so than NO (I think)-- I can't imagine had that happened to us--- what our reaction would have been.

So while I take some pleasure in it happening to THAT team--- not sure I want to bust on the fans all that much.
        MD normally I would agree With you but these assholes have been whining for the last two years about how they would have beaten the Patriots in 2017, us last year and the Pats again this year. I understand they got screwed but I personally am sick of hearing them bitch about how they deserve respect as if they won a championship when they haven’t been able to even get to the championship game!!

They need to shut the fuck up and play. Not talk about how they could have beaten the champion when they couldn’t even beat the runner up! Stop telling us what you could have done and fucking DO it!! Either do it or stop talking about it!!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Juk, I hear you, but I’m asking what we would have done or behaved?

Not saying they don’t deserve it.... just asking how bad we would have handled that senario?

Comment

Honestly, before last year it would have just been expected......
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

What in the hell are you talking about 60?

What does AR have to do with how are fans would have reacted to the NO blown calls??????? Sheeesh!

And BTW--- While AR isn't "my hero", you liked him as much as I did when he was here! Double Sheeesh!
              I was just being a smartass Bob. I apologize. The Linc would have just rioted right on the spot and that would have been the end of it. Actually my point was that the question that you raised is moot. Only an idiot (which Andy does qualify at times with his clock management) or an arrogant jerk (which both Peyton and Brees once again proved) would have passed on first down thus making the 3rd down pass necessary. Doug never would have put us in that situation to begin with thus making the question moot. (I love that word ever since SNL did that courtroom skit using it about 20 years ago).
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

At any rate I don't think that any Eagle fans would try this drastic method as a protest to the call:

https://sportsnaut.com/2019/02/obitu...game-non-call/
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  At any rate I don't think that any Eagle fans would try this drastic method as a protest to the call:

https://sportsnaut.com/2019/02/obitu...game-non-call/

Being a Saints' fan, with all the intellectual brilliance that requires, I suppose it didn't occur to Henry that if he was "determined not to watch Super Bow LIIIl" he could have simply not turned it on rather than choosing to hold his breath until he died.

Comment

Working...
                  X