No announcement yet.

One Post: You do all realize...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. I won't get into it with other posters - but I love McNABB. He's awesome. Yesterday was his best comeback ever...incredible.

Like you said - it's just really odd and bizzare. Just helps us laugh at ourselves I guess...
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I don't have any problem with his puking.

It's the INTs for TDs that I can do without!
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
        Actually he played pretty good after he heaved... I say they make him do it on the sideline about 10 minutes before each start!
        He cannot be accused of "not leaving everything out on the field" now can he?

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
          I don't have any problem with his puking.

It's the INTs for TDs that I can do without!
          Gotta tell ya,, the first TD pick, IMO, was just a great great play by Barber, and it's one of those deals that Mcnabb did everything right but the other guy just does it better.

Now the other 2 picks were just poor choices by him trying to force a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by kcas31
            What if the Super Bowl is in Arizona?
            That's a dry heat, so he would only get the dry heaves.
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

throwing up is so common in football that it isn't even funny

throwing up on the field is a bit different

now just let him bring it like steamin Willie Beamon

Comment

That's why they call it.. "leaving it all on the field"...

Comment

This thread bothers me, because I don't believe McNabb's puking has ever cost the Eagles a game. They might have lost the two games he did it in, but both that Jags game and this TB game were games where the Eagles were coming back from behind. They waited too long in the Jacksonville game, and McNabb chucked on the last futile drive. In this game, he did all he could to erase his own mistakes, and left the field for the last time with the lead.

The Super Bowl is unsubstiated rumor by the likes of Freddie Mitchell. And even if he did, all he did was nail Glew on a beautiful 30 yarder.

So I call BS on the notion that they can't win with McNabb in hot weather. On top of that, I'd rather see our fans congratulate McNabb for giving it everything he has for the team, rather than poke fun at him.

Comment

I agree, Captain.

The vomiting thing is being blown waaay out of proportion IMO, and that is going back to the Super Bowl. I have had a laugh at his expense I admit, and I can sympathize with him. Happened many times to me, in boot camp especially. I do not believe that his vomiting or dehydration displays some sort of flaw or weakness, as some may imply. It's a natural biological reaction to certain stressors.

Comment

"Splasher" Mcnabb

Comment

Here's my point. In the three games that McNabb has thrown up in that I recall - we've lost all three.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL ... 06_PHI@JAC

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20050206021

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20061022027

* And a QB who is one of the best in league history with regards to INT ratio - has thrown 6 total in those three games. Leading to major turns in 2 of the three games.

Look. McNabb is the man. He's awesome. But vomiting itself is not the issue - it's the complete exhaustion and cause for performance issues that it causes overall.

McNabb on that last drive looked like he couldn't throw the ball more than 8 yards max. Watch the tape. Period. He was done. Spent.

The miracle was that Westbrook caught it and did what he did.

McNabb being that spent really should have caused us to lose - and in my opinion - did cause us to lose in his performance in all three of those games overall.

It's not about throwing up that act. It's about him being "Spent" in these types of game and not being able to play his game all 4q's.
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                        X