No announcement yet.

Jon Harris and Kevin Kolb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did anyone watch the JAWS piece on the BYU QB.

Originally posted by EagleDan
    He went on and on, about his ability to make throws to a receiver before he even makes his cut!

Well believe it or not: McNabb cannot make those throws, he invariably waits till the receiver cuts and throws a Bullet at him. Resulting in a ball that is low and behind him, or in the dirt. Killing forward momentum.

Last year when Garcia took over, Andy didn't suddenly start calling more running plays, to the uninformed it might have seemed that way!

But Garcia completed more short 1st down passes, leaving the Eagles with 2nd and short., keeping the Defense off balance, and making the Running game go!

The difference was not in the play calling, but ib the QB's!!

I Believe this kid will get the Eagles a Super Bowl trophy, before DM ever will!
    Is this a joke?

Yea, McNabb has never hit a guy in stride before...lol...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
      Originally posted by leifdawg
      Well the more info I'm hearing, he was in fact not a reach at 36 as Miami was set to pick him a few picks later. I still hate the pick though.
      But that's the puzzler. Even if the Dolphins were about to snatch him up, was this really a guy we just couldn't live without?
      If you would read my whole post you would note that I said it wasn't a reach but I still hated the pick.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I wouldn't compare it to Jon Harris. With Harris, we took a 4th round selection I believe with something close to the 19th pick. With Kolb, we were picking early 2nd round, and while some drafts had him as a 4th round pick, Sporting News and a few other publications had him as the 2nd best QB, ahead of Brady Quinn...the thing that is puzzling is that we didn't need a QB..unless the FO knows something we don't

Comment

Andy probably thinks he's spotted the next Favre. Maybe he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
            Well the more info I'm hearing, he was in fact not a reach at 36 as Miami was set to pick him a few picks later. I still hate the pick though.
            But that's the puzzler. Even if the Dolphins were about to snatch him up, was this really a guy we just couldn't live without?
            If you would read my whole post you would note that I said it wasn't a reach but I still hated the pick.
            I was agreeing with you.

Comment

BP, I believe that you called the Andrews pick the worst thing in the history of the world, and that turned out pretty good. So while I don't like the pick either, lets be reasonable.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Re: Did anyone watch the JAWS piece on the BYU QB.

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                Originally posted by EagleDan
                He went on and on, about his ability to make throws to a receiver before he even makes his cut!

Well believe it or not: McNabb cannot make those throws, he invariably waits till the receiver cuts and throws a Bullet at him. Resulting in a ball that is low and behind him, or in the dirt. Killing forward momentum.

Last year when Garcia took over, Andy didn't suddenly start calling more running plays, to the uninformed it might have seemed that way!

But Garcia completed more short 1st down passes, leaving the Eagles with 2nd and short., keeping the Defense off balance, and making the Running game go!

The difference was not in the play calling, but ib the QB's!!

I Believe this kid will get the Eagles a Super Bowl trophy, before DM ever will!
                Is this a joke?

Yea, McNabb has never hit a guy in stride before...lol...
                This guy HATES McNabb and has a hard-on for anything Manning. Just to give you a warning.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Re: Jon Harris and Kevin Kolb

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                  Two stupidest and biggest reach bullcrap picks by the eagles in the Lurie Era.

This is just a debacle. If Anthony Spencer is a pro bowler heckert should be made janitor.

I hate when arrogance blinds common sense.
                  You remind me of a thoroughbred with a blown out leg. I hope you have a better chance of recovering, but with the damage I see, I think you need a shot of something really strong.

Big Guy, I'm use to JRJ and Fresh going overboard this time of year, but I didn't know you were this upset with the quality of players already on this team. I'm wondering who you thought would have made a difference outside of the top 20 picks.
                  Pedro

Comment

Working...
                  X