EFO's official gentlemens bet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFO's official gentlemens bet thread

I'm using this to keep track of my random fun bets on the site.

I know I bet someone $1 on something but I forget what it is.

Bet #1:
    BP says McNabb will be a starter at age 38. I say no. Bet is cheesesteak/hoagie.

you guys can feel free to use this thread.

LOL. How old is he now?
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

haha i dunno. probably 37 and i just made a terrible bet!

Comment

I went out on a limb and said that it was > 50% that McNabb would be traded within a week after the start of free agency (a few weeks ago).

I really thought he would go quickly to avoid any team conflict. But, it looks like I overestimated his worth to other teams.

Comment

I'll bet a dollar that we won't have Shawn Andrews on the opening day roster. Heck, I'll throw in Babin and S Jones. A buck fitty includes Westy. Any takers?
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            I went out on a limb and said that it was > 50% that McNabb would be traded within a week after the start of free agency (a few weeks ago).

I really thought he would go quickly to avoid any team conflict. But, it looks like I overestimated his worth to other teams.
            Or you overestimated the fact that he is even on the market. Just sayin.

Comment

Stop cluttering up my thread!

Comment

Vegas has 3 Cheesesteaks/2.5 Hoagies for McNabb going for a #1.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Wit or witout?

Comment

I'm taking all cheesesteak/hoagie wagers that the Redskins don't win the NFC East next year.

There is nothing to fear people! The Redskins blow.

Comment

Doesn't take any stones to make that bet, Vin.

Wanna impress me? Bet me that the Eagles will WIN the NFC East this seson.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'm just trying to assuage the fears of some of our fellow Eagles fans, Fresh.

Comment

Well, while I do this it was idiotic to trade McNabb to the Redskins and help a division oponent like that, I am mostly concered with us taking care of OUR business and righting this sinking ship.

Comment

We didn't help the redskins. We helped ourselves to a #37 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              Well, while I do this it was idiotic to trade McNabb to the Redskins and help a division oponent like that, I am mostly concered with us taking care of OUR business and righting this sinking ship.
                              They had to do what was good for the Eagles instead of worrying about the Skins. You can't worry about helping others as much as you should be concerned with helping your own.
                              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                              X