reese's prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reese's prediction

donte stallworth will return, and the eagles will go on a hot streak.

either the girls or gnats will lose somewhere they shouldn't and we will frontrun the division for the rest of the year.

11-5 at worst, first round home game.
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

What does Reese know that the rest of us don't know?
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I love it reese.

Think positive, think positive, think positive....

Beat Jax and get to 5-3 and that bye week will be much more enjoyable than last week and this one just starting.

We knew it was going to be a dog fight this year, and it's shaping up to be tight all the way through. It's all about who gets hot at the right time....I still feel good that is going to be the Birds!!
      Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
        What does Reese know that the rest of us don't know?
        i am still VERY down on greg lewis. you can't ask for much out of avant and baskett.

i am high on reggie brown, but, think of it this way:

in the past, donovan has always had someone besides westbrook and besides lj that he could throw those timing patterns and whatnot to.

last year early, and the year before, he knew (ugh) that he could rely on owens to make the plays he needed.

before that, he had chad lewis to go with lj smith, and even his average at best wr's - he was very familiar with.

i saw early in the season a connection with mcnabb and stallworth that i think comes with a good qb and good wr. not saying reggie brown isn't a good wr, i'm saying he doesn't have the experience yet.

i see a nice domino effect when donte gets in there.
        Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Reese
          I like your thinking! We got a few mental errors out of the way and this team is ready to roll. Mcnabb's is not going to let this set the tone for the rest of the season. We are capable of running the table.
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Originally posted by beagle
            Reese
            I like your thinking! We got a few mental errors out of the way and this team is ready to roll. Mcnabb's is not going to let this set the tone for the rest of the season. We are capable of running the table.
            i'm also a bit tired of the ragging on the d, especially after yesterday's game.

the problems before last week stemmed from being on the field too frigging much because of the offensive 3 and outs. this may sound stupid but it actually kept them off the field when barber returned those picks for tds. not saying they wouldnt have stopped them, just saying.

and i dont care, when you dont give up a touchdown in a game, your d played pretty well.

-

extended offense = more tired d for opponent = less tired d for our team

go birds

11-5, division win, first round playoff game at home with ohhhhhhh just about anybody, upset the team with the bye in round 2 of the playoffs, and maybe even get nfccg at home (is that a good thing?) with the right bounces.

go birds

oh and beat jax next week plz tnks

Comment

Some of the criticism of the defense is warranted, specifically the dumb-assed stupid m-f'n penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf
                Some of the criticism of the defense is warranted, specifically the dumb-assed stupid m-f'n penalties.
                oh agreed there, but i think that is more a few guys with dum penalties than the defense as a unit.

Comment

Working...
                X