I'm in Russia right now (and glad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Russia right now (and glad)

I've been in Moscow for the last 7 days, and was disappointed that I was going to miss the draft. But all of a sudden I'm really glad, and trying to figure out a way to stay here until the end of August so I don't have to hear 5 months of the fall-out from this draft.

Wiw...very cool...hope you have a great trip, Chris. Do not worry, this debate will still be going on whenever you return...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Cool weather, hot chicks, yes? Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess
        Cool weather, hot chicks, yes? Enjoy!

YPCM was kind enough to E-mail some pics of Mother Russia's finest!

Comment

Whoa! Never mind about the chicks, YPCM!

"...(spoken with fake Russian accent) We luff to luff you, Darlink!!"

Comment

Hey, these were in my mail-order bride catalog (in the "clearance" section)

Comment

@ Tino
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

the last 2 look like Brady Quinn's ol' lady. No wonder the commish took them to a private greenroom.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Actually the weather was awesome here for 2 days - and let me tell you, Russia loves their short skirts. AMAZING.

Unfortunately a cold front came through yesterday, and the temps went from the high 60's to the high 30's. There were actually flurries this afternoon.[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
                    Actually the weather was awesome here for 2 days - and let me tell you, Russia loves their short skirts. AMAZING.

Unfortunately a cold front came through yesterday, and the temps went from the high 60's to the high 30's. There were actually flurries this afternoon.[/img]
                    Somehow I find it hard to believe that miniskirts are in style there. If possible, please provide photographic evidence!

(Not you, tino!)

Comment

Hey, YPCM, please bring back Andy's brain. He needs it NOW!
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Somehow I find it hard to believe that miniskirts are in style there. If possible, please provide photographic evidence!

(Not you, tino!)
                        Actually...funny story. I was so infatuated with the short skirts that at one point my wife and I were walking along and wound up behind this extremely hot blonde wearing a mini...so I subtlely pulled out the camera and snapped a picture. (Yes, my wife was trilled, but we've been married 11 years - she expects the worse from me.) Problem was I was being so subtle I was barely watching where I was going and almost smacked right into one of 2 Russian police officers. The picture is hysterical. You can see the 2 cops I'm about to run into in the picture.

I'll upload it when I get home.

Comment

(Not you, tino!)
                          Actually...funny story. I was so infatuated with the short skirts that at one point my wife and I were walking along and wound up behind this extremely hot blonde where a mini...so I subtlely pulled out the camera and snapped a picture. (Yes, my wife was trilled, but we've been married 11 years - she expects the worse from me.) Problem was I was being so subtle I was barely watching where I was going and almost smacked right into one of 2 Russian police officers. The picture is hysterical. You can see the 2 cops I'm about to run into in the picture.

I'll upload it when I get home.
                          I love the photo story. I remember in Daytona coming across some hotties wearing cheeksless chaps. I was already taking photos of some great bikes and people for my brother-in-law, so I successfully remarked to my wife how her brother (a big time womanizer) would react to their photo. She agreed and they posed for me (from the rear).......and I still have those great cheeks in my album.

ANother story on photos, I took a photo of French police years ago, from our passing car. They started yelling at me. Thank god they weren't standing near their car, or I'll bet they would have chased me down. My friends dad was really concerned with me getting them in trouble. LOL

OH, I loved the woman with the third eye.
                          Pedro

Comment

Working...
                          X