Ray Didinger on Comcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    Jukin- flip side goes as well. "I don't understand why people think the Eagles will have a good rebound season. This team did go (jesus, you know, I've blocked it out of my mind, what did we win 5 games last year?). 5-11 in 2005..."

This is a great unknown year. We can go anywhere from 8-8 to 12-4.
    Nice game SF. Let me play this too. We had Trotter ejected in the first game of the year. That WOULD have been a win. We also crushed Dullass, but relaxed and BLEW it with an interception by our injured QB. AKers was out during a close game loss in which at home we had kick offs of about 25 yards. Wins with a real kicker.
    Even with backukps, we crushed Washington, but let Koy and Mike throw TD passess to the other team. Not to mention the fumbles by two EX playas.

That is four games we outplayed the opposition. So, we should have been 9-7. Not bad for not having five of your PBers out there.
    Pedro

Comment

Dutch,
      Nice list.

I believe the ST will be back to the top this year. As we all know, the ST not only had their leading players hurt or out, but they were also killed with the injuries to starters. The backups who plaed ST had to step up to become starter, so we had rookies and FA's filling those roles. It had to be hard on Harbaugh. I expect the ST to have better players this year with the great depth we have on this team. Last year's and this year's drafts should have some good young talent playing good roles on it too.

The coverage team will have Richmond and Short returning. Then throw in a tough young guy like Gacong and they should have a great coverage squad. I hope they eventually allow Moats to run back kicks and punts. With his speed and cutting ability, he would be killer back there. I'm hoping they only kept him out last year to concentrate on HB.....and blocking. Maybe they give him more this year?
      Pedro

Comment

Working...
      X