Eagles meet again with Temple S Jaiquawn Jarrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
    I agree with you, E60. I don't care how we win the SB. Just win the damn thing!

As far as Castillo showing improvement, I believe he did show some improvement in the final games of last season. Yet, I believe he was super slow in making adjustments - e.g., getting Casey Matthews off the field, tightening the wide nine on running plays, and developing pass rush schemes that were not pure vanilla. Hopefully, Castillo learns from his mistakes last season and improves in his ability to make effective changes quickly.

Fools good.

I don't care if we sneak into the playoffs and win the SB 2-0.

Although a dominant super bowl like the late 80s would be awesome.

Eagles 44 Broncos 6

Comment

Sick puppies..........
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
        Sick puppies..........

I'm not a big fan, but hey whatever works for you Fresh!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

And somehow you just know I was primarily referring to you, huh Juk? LOL!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Fools good.
            It's fool's gold to think the defense was actually good at the end of the year. It's not fool's gold at all to think they improved greatly from the beginning of the year. It'd be hard not to. Yes, the offenses we shut down sucked (other than Dallas), but we were *losing* to those same inept offenses early in the year, and by the end we were shutting them down pretty forcefully. There was no way I was going to feel confident about this year unless some pretty significant changes were made (no way does even the end-of-year defense cope with Brees or Brady or Rodgers), but the additions of Ryans and Kendrick really should help. We'll see how much it does help, but there is some reason to hope. If the offense is really good (which requires a better Vick than last year which is not a given), the defense doesn't need to be awesome, just needs to be decent.

Comment

What could JJ or Bud Carson do with this group............?

Comment

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Too late for that. But how is Buddy doing these days? If he were up for it I'd LOVE to see him come home and turn this crew loose on Dallas and the Jets and every thing else in the league! Imagine how much fun that would be to watch! Now add in the friction that would certainly exist between Buddy and Andy and you have the makings of one of the most exciting (and very likely dysfunctional) teams in NFL history!! If they could keep things under control for 1 year we'd win it all - no doubt about it!!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                  X