Matt Ware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Ware

Did we make a mistake in our final roster cuts by not keeping this guy. I wish we had him now and I wish we had him on Plaxico.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Ware wouldn't have helped much. The guy gets burnt more than toast.

We were fine today before the coaches decided that the game was over in the 3rd.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

The mistake the corner position was made in the offseason. They went into this year with only 3 dependable corners. In this league to get through an entire season you need 5. Wynn, Handson, Strickland, Ware it was known that they all couldn't play before they got here. Maybe we should have spend some money on a quality 4th corner, or better yet I would have drafted one instead of 75 offensive and defensive lineman. Corner is as critical as position as their is in the NFL today, because points are put on the board for the most part in the passing game
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Re: Matt Ware

Originally posted by rspurr
        Did we make a mistake in our final roster cuts by not keeping this guy. I wish we had him now and I wish we had him on Plaxico.
        rspurr, I think a LOT of us questioned Reid going so thin at DB when the roster cuts were made. We're actually very fortunate that Strickland is on the street, and we'd better go pick him up in a hurry.

Ware would have helped yesterday. The Dieon Branch's of the world would kill Ware, but guys like Toomer and Plexigalss he is well suited to. Poor Hanson just got manhandled out there.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Ware at least would have a chance against a bigger, slower receiver. We have ZERO size at corner and it killed us yesterday.

Comment

And so I can make this clear, it's not simply a matter of being able to go up and grab a jump ball that is the problem for these little corners, it's the whole physical mismatch. Getting manhandled at the LOS, can't press unless they want to get knocked on their ass, and can't get body position against guys who are bigger and stronger than them. If you have the stomach for it, go back and watch the tape, and you'll see what I mean. Our little DBs were getting brushed off like annoying little gnats.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
              Ware wouldn't have helped much. The guy gets burnt more than toast.

We were fine today before the coaches decided that the game was over in the 3rd.
              i dont care if he gets burnt more than toast.
              what i care about is if he gets burnt more than d00d we got in there now.
              Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Working...
              X