X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    My bookie paid me a nice return today

Although, I did take the Giants +5.
    I was going to take the 5 too because it was so obvious but I just can't bet against the Birds.

I remember when we played Zona for the NFC and if they won I would have made $750 betting $50 on them in Vergas at 15-1 to win the NFC that year. They were 4 point favorites and I should have hedged half of the bet but I just couldn't do it. I've got to get past this shit or quit gambling but I know that will NEVER HAPPEN.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm feeling a close game but the birds pull it out at the end
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I'm feeling a close game but the birds pull it out at the end
        We are not worthy

Clairvoyance is a gift ND. Use it wisely and only for good.

Now, if you could only refine the power of 'time travel'.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I was going to take the 5 too because it was so obvious but I just can't bet against the Birds.

I remember when we played Zona for the NFC and if they won I would have made $750 betting $50 on them in Vergas at 15-1 to win the NFC that year. They were 4 point favorites and I should have hedged half of the bet but I just couldn't do it. I've got to get past this shit or quit gambling but I know that will NEVER HAPPEN.

I always bet against the eagles. Specifically for that Arizona game. In my thinking if the eagles win, I’m happy. If not I have some cash to console me.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            I always bet against the eagles. Specifically for that Arizona game. In my thinking if the eagles win, I’m happy. If not I have some cash to console me.
            I know a few guys that do that too with their teams. I'm tempted sometimes but never do it. The NFC thing was just dumb though! Even in the SBs they were in I refused to bet the points and took the money lines. I never want them to just cover! Damn I'm and idiot.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X