Packers at Eagles GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offensive pass int coming
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

that was Fing lame
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        offensive pass int coming
        Indeed that was the call, but seemed pretty weak.

Kolb almost throws a pick.

Comment

I don't like fucking with kolbs rhythm like this.

Comment

Good run by Vick on 3rd and 21 to get into FG range. Pretty good call when GB was expecting all pass, and you don't need the full 21 for a successful play.

But how many snaps is that for Vick already? 3 at least I think.

Comment

Looks like the same old Eagles to me. No run threat(except for Vick) and the defense pinning back their ears rushing the QB. Better change this or it's going to be a loooooong day.

Akers with a beaut.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Love the unis and that big Eagle at midfield

Comment

We should keep the unis all season.

Comment

keep them forever.some things should never change

Comment

Parker's playing pissed

Comment

What , does Graham have no wind?
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Parker is mAd cause I didn't talk to him in the autograph line nut I talked to Graham.

Comment

As for the KG unis....seeing #21 in that green runnng around out there gave me goosbumps.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              What , does Graham have no wind?
                              Buck is an asshole!

Comment

I ke

Comment

Working...
                                X