OT- Hey ChrisMal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Hey ChrisMal

Did Fleetwood HS add some decent bleachers to their football field ? My kids play down there in Sept. and the last time we were there the bleachers were just those little 6 ft. high things. Can't see a thing.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Re: OT- Hey ChrisMal

Originally posted by musicman
    Did Fleetwood HS add some decent bleachers to their football field ? My kids play down there in Sept. and the last time we were there the bleachers were just those little 6 ft. high things. Can't see a thing.
    I suspect they are still the same sucky 6' high thingies. I haven't been there in a while either. (I only have a 4 year old so I haven't been down by the high school field in a while.) For as high as the school tax is in this area, though, I think it's time we get some real bleachers.

Comment

Working...
    X