Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Eagles don’t win the division....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Eagles don’t win the division....

I really want to see the Cowpukes take it, and then have them crushed in the first round (as usual). The division win should be enough for Jer-uh to extend Dak and the puppet for another 5 years. That will insure they continue their path of mediocrity and fan heartache for another half decade.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

No.....cowboys.......ever

Comment

Sorry, just can’t do that. Not ever can I root for the cowboys, for anything.

Comment

Like your strategy. They’d get that first play schedule too. I’m ok with a 9-7 division title.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

You can’t be that stiff gentlemen. No one hates the cowfags any more than I do. I have broken up with girls because they were Dallas fans. I was unemployed and offered a job with a Fortune 500 company and turned it down because I would have had to live in Dallas and I couldn’t fathom the idea of dealing with those P-O-S fans very day of my life. I hate everything about that shithole organization with the possible exception of the cheerleaders. But the long term misfortune has to take priority over short term success. Stephen Jones looks like he has a brain and could actually help make that pos team turn it around. We need to reinforce Jer-uh’s ego and give them enough minor victories to keep him thinking he knows what he’s doing. Sometimes allowing them to win the battle prevents them from winning the war.

Comment

Same can be said of the Deadskins--- so umm, NO to any rooting for the Girls-- unless it has a DIRECT result for the Eagles to advance.

Comment

Snyder doesn’t have anyone he respects pushing him out. Jones does. We need the ‘Glory Hole Crusader’ to keep calling the shots .....forever!

Comment

Too much thinking Juk, just say no to the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Too much thinking Juk, just say no to the girls.

You’re close but wrong MD. The girls always say no to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    You’re close but wrong MD. The girls always say no to me!
                    Well that is understandable, do you have a mirror?

Comment

I would almost never say this, but I would rather be 6-10 than 8-8 division winners. We aren’t going anywhere if we sneak in

So let Dallas or Wash take it. Neither would go anywhere

Comment

Working...
                      X