No announcement yet.

Article ranks owners......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I'm glad that I didn't waste any time reading that drivel.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Where is 60's view on the top 10? I already know his view, but now would be the approriate time to share it.

Once again, they confuse issues. If blowing your cap on a few superstars who never fit your system or are seriously overpayed and take up money for the rest of the team......than Snyder is the bomb. If winning and having a respectable organization is what they are evaluating, than Snyder bombed.

Other than Kraft, which of these owners has a better track record than Lurie in winning, staying out of football decisions, building nice facilties, paying top money for all coaching staff, community service, shelling out every penny for the CAP? He hits high in every category.
      Pedro

Comment

All I can say is ho hum to this drivel.....Mike Silvers ranking that is.

It is one mans opoion, that is suspect at that. How can a guy that ranks Snyder so high because his franchise makes money, but ranks Dan Rooney (who runs a tem that has a legacy of championships, stability, and keeping a high talent level) 10th is beyond me.

In addition, I am insulted by the throw away compliment made to Jeff Lurie, who IMO has gotten the Eagles into the same general arena of income with the Redskins, yet with much more success on the field

Comment

FWIW--not much really but it does have a couple of chuckles in it... here is this guys response to the response he got...........(long)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/w ... 4.html#top

Comment

Don't know what you're looking for there Pedro. I like Denver's owner. He's never been afraid to throw some cash out there to get what they need. I love the fact that Snyder throws out megabucks. If the Redskins ever figure out how to get a QB we're in trouble for alot of years. Steinbrenner is a jerk too, but I wish he owned the Birds!!

Why don't you and Jeffey get a room? :P
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60
              Don't know what you're looking for there Pedro. I like Denver's owner. He's never been afraid to throw some cash out there to get what they need. I love the fact that Snyder throws out megabucks. If the Redskins ever figure out how to get a QB we're in trouble for alot of years. Steinbrenner is a jerk too, but I wish he owned the Birds!!

Please tell me when Lurie was ever afraid to throw out money? PLEASE provide ONE time Lurie said NO to a player?

Am I correct in saying that you prefer the owners to make the football decisions? Is that why you hate Lurie....because he allows the football experts that he hired to make football decisions?

Jeff and I will be staying in the same hotel as you and Danny Boy. We will be watching tapes of Luries' playoff victories. You and Danny will be watching how many victory tapes?
              Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                Originally posted by Eagle60

Please tell me when Lurie was ever afraid to throw out money? PLEASE provide ONE time Lurie said NO to a player?

Am I correct in saying that you prefer the owners to make the football decisions? Is that why you hate Lurie....because he allows the football experts that he hired to make football decisions?

Jeff and I will be staying in the same hotel as you and Danny Boy. We will be watching tapes of Luries' playoff victories. You and Danny will be watching how many victory tapes?
                Seriously Pedro, whlo do you think made those personnel dcisions this off season? If it was Danny Boy, then you're dealing with a wingnut. If it was Gibbs and Snyder came up with the dough, then we're looking at some problems if you ask me.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X