Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMK
    Some of my dark horses...

Will emerge and play well after being left for dead by fans: Mike McCoy, Hank Fraley

Will NOT emerge and play well after being left for dead by fans: Jerome McDougle

Will find themselves starting midway through the season: Jason Davis, Greg Richmond, Trent Cole

Will NOT find themselves starting midway through the season: Chris Gocong, Jabar Gaffney

Will become a BIG part of the offense: Ryan Moats

Will NOT become a big part of the offense: Matt Schobel
    I consider the top 3 WRs as starters, so, who are your starting 3 that bump Gaffney?
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
      I'm thinking either Perry or Bucky. The odds must be reasonable that ONE of them can make it through TC without an injury.

And I may have asked this somewhere else, but dont recall any answer....didn't Perry return kicks in College?
      I don't know, but he did return kicks for the Eagles last year, and quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
        Originally posted by IMK
        Some of my dark horses...

Will emerge and play well after being left for dead by fans: Mike McCoy, Hank Fraley

Will NOT emerge and play well after being left for dead by fans: Jerome McDougle

Will find themselves starting midway through the season: Jason Davis, Greg Richmond, Trent Cole

Will NOT find themselves starting midway through the season: Chris Gocong, Jabar Gaffney

Will become a BIG part of the offense: Ryan Moats

Will NOT become a big part of the offense: Matt Schobel
        I consider the top 3 WRs as starters, so, who are your starting 3 that bump Gaffney?
        Well first off, these are dark horses, not necessarily predictions of what I actually think would happen. And I was counting 2 receivers as starters, not 3. It's probably better to count 3 though, as the 3rd receiver probably sees the field more than the fullback in Reid's O.

Comment

OK, so...."Answer the question, CLAIRE!"
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
          X