Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60
    OMG,

If they don't run at least 39% of the time we're looking at 4-12!
    OMG,

First post I've read of yours on this forum and it is so optimistic. Right!!

Welcome aboard old fart. I may disagree with 99% of your posts, but respect how you don't throw mud............at other posters. But please post something positive onece in awhile..........pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaas ssssssse!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?
    Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
      Think about it Chris. 39%? Even Andy has to run 40% of the time. That's hardly a good thing. I'm looking for at least 45%.
      OK, true.

Last year they ran 37% of the time. I admit they almost have to come up from that. And this pole was set at 39% so going up at least 2% has to be a given.

But in 2004 they were only at 40%.

2003, 46%.

2002, 47%.

Notice a trend?

Anyway, after looking at the actual numbers, I suppose I'd change my vote to the over, but there's no way I'm expecting 45%. Not a chance.
      The trend was TO's arrival...Reid went hard with using TO and lost the balance to some extent and then last year we had massive injuries and a poor defense that had us trailing early in most games and thus Reid had to pass to catch up...he had no Bucky, no Westy after mid-season, Moats a rook, Perry not totally ready, Tapeh injured etc.

I think he gets back to 45% as well this year...
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

It may be wishful thinking, but I'm guesstimating 43% for this season.
        The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Pedro,

Maybe I should have answered it this way. ANY football team that does not run the ball at least 39% of the time will be 4-12. What the heck is negative about that? Maybe some of us are too sensitve. :P [/b]
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
            Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
            Think about it Chris. 39%? Even Andy has to run 40% of the time. That's hardly a good thing. I'm looking for at least 45%.
            OK, true.

Last year they ran 37% of the time. I admit they almost have to come up from that. And this pole was set at 39% so going up at least 2% has to be a given.

But in 2004 they were only at 40%.

2003, 46%.

2002, 47%.

Notice a trend?

Anyway, after looking at the actual numbers, I suppose I'd change my vote to the over, but there's no way I'm expecting 45%. Not a chance.
            The trend was TO's arrival...Reid went hard with using TO and lost the balance to some extent and then last year we had massive injuries and a poor defense that had us trailing early in most games and thus Reid had to pass to catch up...he had no Bucky, no Westy after mid-season, Moats a rook, Perry not totally ready, Tapeh injured etc.

I think he gets back to 45% as well this year...
            Maybe...but what I found going against that logic was AFTER TO was suspended and McNabb was out for the year...HE KEPT PASSING AND PASSING AND PASSING AND PASSING. It didn't stop. OK, Bucky and Westy were gone, but so was McNabb and TO...so why not go to a more balanced attack at that point?

Comment

Working...
            X