• Show
Clear All

• Norman will likely miss our game

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-lung-injuries
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Good. We're down enough guys too.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He and Dez can do some more commercials in his down time.

Comment

Those commercials are so stupid and make them both look like assholes.

I guess they're just keeping it real.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Those commercials are so stupid and make them both look like assholes.

I guess they're just keeping it real.
          Without taking these stupid commercials into consideration, like him or not, Josh Norman strikes me as a fairly smart guy.

Everything I've seen and heard coming from Bryant in the 7 plus years he's been in the NFL suggests he's smarter than a rock...but not a whole lot smarter.

Comment

I think those commercials are dumb too... but Dez and Norman actually pull off the acting part pretty well. The add campaign just isn’t that clever.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I want to beat those teams when they are at their best and we are hurting. So fucking sick of the excuses.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                I want to beat those teams when they are at their best and we are hurting. So fucking sick of the excuses.
                Excuses? Fuck that - we need to win first. Remember, we were 9-7 last year and that includes a win against Dallas were a lot of their starters sat out to rest for the playoffs. My point is that we haven’t done anything to boast about yet so take the gifts we are given and say thank you. When we finish the rebuild and have a division title to defend, maybe then we can beat our chests and demand that teams give us their best. Until then, beggars can’t be choosers!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'm beating my chest right now, the Birds are the team to beat. Fuck the Dallas, Washington, NY posers!
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I don’t see any of the other 3 teams being better than us.

Comment

I personally want every and any advantage we can get EVERY game!

Only way you get to postseason is with W's...... I almost don't care how you get them! With a one and done playoff.................. anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

Only way you get to postseason is with W's...... I almost don't care how you get them! With a one and done playoff.................. anything can happen.
                        After that bastard from Carolina broke McNabb's ribs in the NFC Championship game while he was lying on the ground I'm supposed to worry about somebody else?
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

Exactly. Last year, the Patriots’ road to the Super Bowl was Houston without JJ Watt, Pittsburgh without Leveon Bell, and Atlanta with some of the worst coaching decisions in NFL history.
                          Last edited by rspurr; 10-08-2017, 06:50 PM.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                          X