• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Pats owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution

Yikes

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tution-n974611

Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution

By Tom Winter and Ben Kesslen

Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, has been charged with soliciting prostitution, Florida police said Friday.

Kraft was one of at least 25 people arrested Friday as part of a months-long human trafficking investigation that police say spanned from China to Florida, Jupiter officials said.

Police say Kraft is facing misdemeanor charges on two counts, and it seemed like he was "regular" at the spa. He is not charged with human trafficking.

Although police can't speak to the amount of time Kraft was at the spa, they said average fees for services range between $59 for a half-hour and $79 for an hour.

Jupiter police said there is video evidence of the alleged acts for all individuals involved, including Kraft.

A spokesperson for Robert Kraft has released the following statement: "We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further.”

Kraft, 77, has owned the Patriots for more than two decades. The team won the Super Bowl earlier this month, the team's sixth title.

This is a developing story, check back for updates.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

If I was a Millionaire , I wouldn't be renting from the clearance rack
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      If I was a Millionaire , I wouldn't be renting from the clearance rack
      Bingo! (IF TRUE!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Bingo! (IF TRUE!!!)
        Back when I was an E1 in the Army, (1981) I had buddies that rented some tail and it was $20 . With inflation, I'm guessing Robert likes them wore out and dripping from the guy before.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Oh man does this make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Back when I was an E1 in the Army, (1981) I had buddies that rented some tail and it was $20 . With inflation, I'm guessing Robert likes them wore out and dripping from the guy before.
            This is how the rich get richer------I guess going cheap is a real savings!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              This is how the rich get richer------I guess going cheap is a real savings!!
              But he's the class of the league! Thr FACE of The Owners! The idol of all up here. This is friekin highlight real stuff!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                But he's the class of the league! Thr FACE of The Owners! The idol of all up here. This is friekin highlight real stuff!!!!
                LOL, So glad you can use this up there. After all the garbage you have to put up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  Oh man does this make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this was going to be a great day for you

Comment

Fellategate
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

fucking sixty, this is like Christmas, New Years and Halloween all tied into one nasty event

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                        Fellategate
                        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

fucking sixty, this is like Christmas, New Years and Halloween all tied into one nasty event
                          If only they had caught Brady too LOL!!

Comment

sent you a pic, Brady in a wig

Comment

Have to agree all around. I am happy as hell 60 gets to bust whatever balls he can up there. I also do not understand how in the world a guy with his cash doesn't just have high end gals available wherever he wants. He should have a dozen secretaries available to travel with him whenever he wants. $59-$79 are you kidding me.
                              On a side note I absolutely will never understand how it is a crime when two full grown consenting adults decide they want to engage in that. Human trafficking is a whole different discussion and those who control women to make them do this should have their balls cut off. Sorry.
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X