No announcement yet.

Giants/Eagles GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the worst games the Iggles gave played in the 58 years I have been watching them

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz
      Originally posted by Pagstx
      What a complete waste of four hours of my life. That jackass behavior from McNabb in the fourth quarter was absolutely disgusting. I couldn't even believe it when it happened.
      McNabb got way too cute with Pierce on that one play. The whole offense fell apart. Can't blame the D because they played their hearts out and were on the field too long.
      That's my point. Act like a professional and put the game away. Instead he has to be a goofball. Not quite the way the "leader" of the team should act in that situation.

Comment

• Man, this is a real fucking kick in the balls.

My girlfriend of 4 years and I pretty much broke up yesterday. We live together, so it's been awkward to say the least.

I was finally starting to feel some happiness because of this game and then it all fell to shit.

Fuck me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pagstx
          Originally posted by Blitz
          What a complete waste of four hours of my life. That jackass behavior from McNabb in the fourth quarter was absolutely disgusting. I couldn't even believe it when it happened.
          McNabb got way too cute with Pierce on that one play. The whole offense fell apart. Can't blame the D because they played their hearts out and were on the field too long.
          That's my point. Act like a professional and put the game away. Instead he has to be a goofball. Not quite the way the "leader" of the team should act in that situation.
          I agree 100%. Westy can share some of the blame, Donte for dropping that wide open first down in OT can share some, so can LJ for the drop for a first down in OT.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc_eagle
            Man, this is a real fucking kick in the balls.

My girlfriend of 4 years and I pretty much broke up yesterday. We live together, so it's been awkward to say the least.

I was finally starting to feel some happiness because of this game and then it all fell to shit.

Fuck me.
            Sorry for the string of bad luck man.

That fact that you live in NY makes it 100 times worse.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Well, at least my girlfriend's Bills won so she'd just get out of the room and not add more negative karma as the game was spiraling out of control. But a "kick in the balls" is a classic way to describe it.

Definitely there is a mental aspect to both Reid and McNabb's letting this one get away and not being intense enough. But a lot of it was just plain bad luck. Any of one 6 plays in the second half could have bounced our way and put this one out of contention.

Seems like there's been one of these bad games early on EVERY season except 2004, and for the most part "we'll be fine there". But Reid has a lot of prep to ensure they never get in that position again. Especially with a pretty fucked up secondary going forward until we get our guys back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz
                Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                Man, this is a real fucking kick in the balls.

Fuck me.
                Sorry for the string of bad luck man.

That fact that you live in NY makes it 100 times worse.
                Thanks, man. It might be for the best.

Yeah, I'm not going to talk to anyone for a few days.

Comment

That's bullshit, don't buy into Joe Buck's hype; he was trying to draw a penalty and honestly I don't see what he did wrong. He wasn't set yet when he made that move he just set himself faster than you would normally see.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Originally posted by leifdawg
                    That's bullshit, don't buy into Joe Buck's hype; he was trying to draw a penalty and honestly I don't see what he did wrong. He wasn't set yet when he made that move he just set himself faster than you would normally see.
                    Whatever. I have NEVER seen a QB do anything like that. He juked and moved like he was getting the snap not like he was getting set. The whole point is that he didn't need to do anything there. Just take the snap and run the play. Another first down or two and the game is over. Instead he tries to get cute and then follows it up with the whole "who me" routine.

Comment

• This one is not on McNabb in any way shape or form. He had amazing poise all day, and I think the stupid juke thing was a fluke.

Some of you guys kill me. He's either too sulky to be a leader, or too kidding around to be a leader. Meanwhile he made 98% perfect throws, most of which were caught, and the receivers and defense let him down at the end. Just a shitty spot to be in.

Comment

• Ugh...horrible.

Darren Howard...sucked 2nd straight week.
                        Kearse...probably out for the season.
                        No depth at CB...Jose Dirty-Sanchez-some-spanish-last-name cant play.

8 sacks is nice, but jeez...

McNabb is playing around...
                        Westbrook fumble...

Oh well...theres always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                          Whatever. I have NEVER seen a QB do anything like that. He juked and moved like he was getting the snap not like he was getting set. The whole point is that he didn't need to do anything there. Just take the snap and run the play. Another first down or two and the game is over. Instead he tries to get cute and then follows it up with the whole "who me" routine.
                          Guys do that all the time, in fact they just recently made a rule to enforce it stronger as a false start penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tokar
                            Oh well...theres always next year.
                            I'm pissed off too, but don't you think that's a little over reactive. I look at this game like the game they lost to the Titans 2 years ago. Dominate for the 1st half, but thanks to some weak play-calling, sloppy execution and some unlucky bounces they ended up losing. However, if you remember they turned it around that year and ended up in the NFCCG.

I think this team is closer to the team you saw in the first half than the one in the 2nd half.

The big issue right now is the extent of the injuries to Kearse and Hood.

Comment

• Titans 02
                              Jaguars 02
                              Cowboys 05
                              Rams NFCCG 01

The list is pretty big for the AR era.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
                                This one is not on McNabb in any way shape or form. He had amazing poise all day, and I think the stupid juke thing was a fluke.

Some of you guys kill me. He's either too sulky to be a leader, or too kidding around to be a leader. Meanwhile he made 98% perfect throws, most of which were caught, and the receivers and defense let him down at the end. Just a shitty spot to be in.
                                For this team, there is no other QB I'd rather have. Period. If anybody would care to nominate another, please do. It might be amusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X