Friday the 13th Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th Game

Instant Classic or what ? Goals,great saves and fucking bodies flying all over the place.I'm getting up for the replay and putting it on disk.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

if philly could win only 1 game tonight, I'm glad it was the Flyers!

Comment

Awesomeness right there

Comment

Incredible!
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I still can't believe how much of a pussy letang is.

Comment

Pussy Letang sounds like someone from a James Bond movie
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

speaking of pussy

Comment

his penalty was a pretty big turning point in the game.

Comment

It is that time of the year that I watch hockey and because of you guys and City Karma, I gravitate toward the Flyers.

Man, that was a GREAT game last night. I don't know the first thing about hockey having grown up in the midwest but it seems like the Flyers play with an edge to them.

They never seem to get down on themselves or think ok this one is over.

Third period last night, they get a quick goal against and then bounce right back and score one themselves to even it up.

also, as a passive hockey watcher. it sure seemed like that announce team was implying that philly was getting lucky a lot. am i wrong?
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Just a fantastic win. Still pinching myself. Giroux and Couturier were incredible. Two shorthanded goals!
                    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      It is that time of the year that I watch hockey and because of you guys and City Karma, I gravitate toward the Flyers.

Man, that was a GREAT game last night. I don't know the first thing about hockey having grown up in the midwest but it seems like the Flyers play with an edge to them.

They never seem to get down on themselves or think ok this one is over.

Third period last night, they get a quick goal against and then bounce right back and score one themselves to even it up.

also, as a passive hockey watcher. it sure seemed like that announce team was implying that philly was getting lucky a lot. am i wrong?
                      Did you get the pittsburgh feed?

Even if you don't know the announcers, the philly announcers do a bit of talking about the Pens taking dives but then say "well, if the refs are gonna fall for it, might as well do it."

Comment

Working...
                      X