Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Palmer to the Raiders for what????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Palmer to the Raiders for what????

Rumors that the Raiders are giving up a 1st round pick and more for Carson Palmer. That can't be true. If so, apparently Al Davis was not the insane one in the organization after all.

The Raiders now do not have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 7th round pick in the 2012 draft. Impressive.

Comment

A guy I work with just told me that WIP is reporting the deal is Palmer for a 2012 1st rounder and a conditional 2013 1st rounder.

Even dead, Al Davis is making stupid deals!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

What sucks is that apparently Vince Young was the back-up plan. F***. I would've been happy getting anything at all for Young. Wonder what could have been?

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
          What sucks is that apparently Vince Young was the back-up plan. F***. I would've been happy getting anything at all for Young. Wonder what could have been?
          Ray Guy's old jock.

Comment

god i'd have loved to get a 3rd rounder for Vince Young. The raiders absolutely got fleeced by the Bengals or all people.

Comment

ESPN reports two 1sts. Wow, just wow.

At least VY could step in and play in their next game. God knows what Palmer's conditioning is. Credit to the Bengals for waiting this out to this point and pulling off a theft of this magnitude. Desperation breeds stupidity and the raiders were already dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                ESPN reports two 1sts. Wow, just wow.

At least VY could step in and play in their next game. God knows what Palmer's conditioning is. Credit to the Bengals for waiting this out to this point and pulling off a theft of this magnitude. Desperation breeds stupidity and the raiders were already dumb.
                Maybe if we all cross our fingers that Palmer fails his physical...

Comment

I think Kyle Bohler is a better QB. Finally, Cincy pulls one off.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    I think Kyle Bohler is a better QB. Finally, Cincy pulls one off.
                    I've seen too many Baltimore Ravens game where Boller was the QB to ever think that.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                      I would have driven him to a new team
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                      X