No announcement yet.

(Updated w/ good news) OT- Blitzs wife here....Bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonnie, bless you and all of Walter's loved ones as you endure thru this time. I am so sorry to hear about Walter's decision, but only he has walked in his shoes and only he knew how much he could tolerate. Being familiar with the surrounding effects of a suicide, I know that you are in great distress over this and would like nothing more than to be able to speak to Walter and comfort him. My heart goes out to you at this time, and I pray the Lord provides you with the strength and comfort that you need. Do take care.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pass this information on to us Bonnie. It is a sad day for everyone here.

Comment

Just an update. They pulled the plug at 5:30 this morning. He died a minute later.

RIP my honey. I hope you find peace wherever you are. I will miss you dearly.

FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

RIP Walter. He was a great contributor to the board and will be missed.

Bonnie - we are all cynical and angry Eagles fans but we are also a very supportive bunch. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything... or just to post and say hello once in a while.

Comment

Bonnie please accept my deepest condolences. I can't imagine what you're going through. Please know you have friends here and we'd welcome your participation on the board at any time. We're here if you need us.

Rest in peace Walter.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                I'm not a regular poster and don't really know the guys here, but I'm sure I can say any one of us reading this are so sorry to hear the news and offer our best wishes and support for you and Blitz. Perhaps we can hope for a miracle, and wherever Walter finds himself, may he be relieved of suffering and healed, and find his peace.
                This.... X 1000.

RIP Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                  Just an update. They pulled the plug at 5:30 this morning. He died a minute later.

RIP my honey. I hope you find peace wherever you are. I will miss you dearly.

May God's Spirit give you and your family comfort in your hour of bereavement Bonnie, and may God rest your soul, Walter.

Comment

Bonnie - my heart aches for you. I'm so sorry. He will be missed.

RIP Walter.

Comment

RIP Blitz. You will be missed...

Comment

RIP Blitz.

Comment

I am sitting here in front of this screen crying for a man I never laid eyes on........

crying for his wife I never met.....

May God rest your soul Blitz...

Comment

My condolences to you Bonnie, and all Blitz's loved ones. As shocked as everyone here was to hear of his passing, we obviously can't fathom what you must have gone through. Death leaves us powerless to help in the ways we most wish we could, and words can't convey what we'd like, but I hope at least you can feel our offering of sympathy and support.

I'm sure Walter was a good man with a good heart. Before his passing we could hope for a miracle. But personally, I like to believe that for one who had suffered as much as he must have, he surely is now experiencing the greatest of miracles, far beyond anything we could imagine. There are those who say it is death that dies and life lives.

I wish you every possible comfort, especially as you find your way through these coming days until things start to get better. May you receive whatever you most need.

Comment

Sad News (OT)

From MDFAN on another board. Very sad.

Posted Today, 01:58 AM
                              Many of you will remember one of our original posters --- Blitz.

Blitz died this morning. He took his own life. He was 38 years old.

Walter had a few bad things happen to him over the years, one was being hit by a car and being severely injured. He did recover to the point where he could walk after the accident which I think was in 2007.

My prayers go out to his wife Bonnie.

RIP Blitz.
                              //////////////////////////////////////////

Blitz was not a big baseball fan, in fact disliked the Phils management a lot, (players were ok but hated management) but he was big on our Eagle boards since the Philly Dot com days.
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

This is horrible. I am so sorry Bonnie. Praying for your family.
                                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                                Playoff Appearances:
                                NFC Title Games:
                                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                                X