Prescott and Elliott are both idiots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott and Elliott are both idiots!

While the rest of the nation is adhering to social distancing and essentially house arrest, Dak and Zeke decided the rules don't apply to them. What assholes!!!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...as-quarterback
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

I don't mind if a bunch of Cowboys get sick Juk. Today was a big day for me anyway-scored a 24 pack of toilet paper at Walmart!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

we already knew they were idiots
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        we already knew they were idiots
        Everyone had pretty much conceded that Elliott was/is a self absorbed Piece of Shit but Prescott has always been given the "well grounded, thoughtful and focused on being the Cowboy's leader" mantra. Personally, I always thought he was much more pleased with himself than his on-the-field accomplishments would warrant.

So in "real life" crunch time, when actual leaders step up and lead from the front by example, 'Campbell Soup Turd' caters to his selfish whims and gives the finger to everybody else, including the men and women who put their lives on the line day after day to care for the rest of us.

Fuck him!

Comment

Perhaps the reason he hasn't gotten that contract is because Jerrah knows a bit more than the rest of us about Mr. Prescott.

Comment

Working...
          X