No announcement yet.

Juan Castillo Explains The Plan With Safeties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are valid concerns and I think they have received fair mention. However I have not heard much said recently about concerns over Ccastillo. I am glad you are not concerned.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas View Post
      Mr. Kolb, Feeley and Garcia may disagree...
      Kolb got knocked out in his first start and even though he was a decent QB, he was not going to be a franchise guy here. Feely blew. Garcia was excellent because he knew how to scramble for his life pretty much his whole career. Sounds like Game-Set-Match to me. Thanks for proving my point!
      Last edited by Eagle60; 08-09-2011, 01:23 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

If only it was that simple....the facts are that Feeley won 6-7 games as an Eagles starter and posted some decent numbers while doing it....same with Kolb in less games of course. Garcia is on the fence, sure he was a decent scrambler, but he also was effective in Reid's offense from the pocket just like McNabb and Vick and all the rest were as well....but since your point was only Houdini-like QB can succeed in Reid's offense I think its pretty clear you're off-base...
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

If only it was that simple....the facts are that Feeley won 6-7 games as an Eagles starter and posted some decent numbers while doing it....same with Kolb in less games of course. Garcia is on the fence, sure he was a decent scrambler, but he also was effective in Reid's offense from the pocket just like McNabb and Vick and all the rest were as well....but since your point was only Houdini-like QB can succeed in Reid's offense I think its pretty clear you're off-base...
          I don't think he's off-base at all. Reid altered his approach when he didn't have McNabb under center. Especially when Garcia was running the offense. Let's see how well Feeley, or Detmer, or Garcia survives running the same offense that McNabb ran, or that Vick ran last year. We already know about Kolb, he didn't survive the first game.

Comment

but since your point was only Houdini-like QB can succeed in Reid's offense I think its pretty clear you're off-base...

I don't know if that is his point. I think what we've seen is that Reid relies too much on his QB to be houdini if he thinks he is houdini. When lots of people think even houdini would be better served with a more balanced non-houdini offense.

Comment

Wow...All of this because Castillo said there's not really much difference between strong and free safety in today's NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                Wow...All of this because Castillo said there's not really much difference between strong and free safety in today's NFL.
                No, that's hardly it.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  No, that's hardly it.
                  I know. I was just kidding.

Comment

Working...
                  X