REEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... The Coaches' darling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see....

one one hand you have a guy who maximizes all his talent and the fans hate him

on the other there is guy who had all the talent and upside and the fans keep hoping yet has produced nothing....

who is really wasting a spot

mahe or mcmullen?

Comment

Most knowledgable fans knew McMullen was dogshit after he couldn't see the playing field during his second season.

But the reason why some fans might hold out hope is the promise of the unknown. You never know, McMullen MIGHT be a stud. You know what you get w/ Mahe: decent play, nothing spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
        Most knowledgable fans knew McMullen was dogshit after he couldn't see the playing field during his second season.

But the reason why some fans might hold out hope is the promise of the unknown. You never know, McMullen MIGHT be a stud. You know what you get w/ Mahe: decent play, nothing spectacular.
        you can polish a turd but it will always smell like shit...mcmullen is a turd.

at some point you have to accept reality

Comment

Here's the difference between Reno and Simoneau. Reno has never been sold to us as a starter type. He is what he is and even though I wish we'd get better talent out there, he's just a backup RB in specialized situations (god willing). Meanwhile, we were told that Simoneau was good enough to be the starting MLB for the Philadelphia Eagles. That is a slap in the face to the fans. Simmy was and has never been good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bird is da word
            you can polish a turd but it will always smell like shit...mcmullen is a turd.

at some point you have to accept reality
            Saying Mahe is better than McMullen isn't exactly setting the bar high.

And no one ever liked McMullen except FRESH and he uses drugs. :P

Comment

I'm thinking that bird is not aware that McMullen IS ALREADY gone. Wake up, SON!!!!

And Swing, just like so many others, I saw raw talent there and was hoping for it to develop. He waws able to develop his physique, but not his 10 cent head.

Vin, you're dead on right about Simi. That was one of the most embarassing pieces of hogwash ever perpetrated by this FO. He's an adequate backup, barely. If you remember, we were told that Simi could be a "top MLB in this league". ROFLMAO!!!!!! Rubbish!
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I loved it when we were told that Simi was going to be a 'FAST' MLB.

ROFL.

And i consider the punt returner to be a starter, so to me, as long as Mahe is our main returner, i consider him to be a starter of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                  I'm thinking that bird is not aware that McMullen IS ALREADY gone. Wake up, SON!!!!

And Swing, just like so many others, I saw raw talent there and was hoping for it to develop. He waws able to develop his physique, but not his 10 cent head.

Vin, you're dead on right about Simi. That was one of the most embarassing pieces of hogwash ever perpetrated by this FO. He's an adequate backup, barely. If you remember, we were told that Simi could be a "top MLB in this league". ROFLMAO!!!!!! Rubbish!
                  you are right...i must have been sleeping when he was cut.

Comment

Originally posted by bird is da word
                    you are right...i must have been sleeping when he was cut.
                    He was traded to Minny for Baskett.

Comment

And that's looking like a damned good trade right now.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

ahhh.. and it all comes back to me now. it seemed so insignificant at the time it didn't register in my long term memory

Comment

Working...
                        X