No announcement yet.

OT: World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bizarre play to get Zidane thrown out. I wonder what Maresatti said to him.

"Jerry Lewis Sucks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      Really bizarre play to get Zidane thrown out. I wonder what Maresatti said to him.

"Jerry Lewis Sucks!"
      seriously - we haven't seen that much agression from the french since...

nevermind
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

• Could you imagine the headlines if France had lost to Germany?

Comment

Could you imagine the headlines if France had lost to Germany?
          Different century, same result.
          "Luck is the residue of design"
          -Branch Rickey

Comment

Really bizarre play to get Zidane thrown out. I wonder what Maresatti said to him.

"Jerry Lewis Sucks!"
            It was stupid of Zindane, no matter what Maresatti said. It came at a terrible time and could have cost France the Cup. It will probably tarnish his image as one of "football"s" all-timers.

BUT, WHAT A F**KIN' SHOT! Mazeratti went down like he'd been pole-axed. Zindane is a guy I do not want to get in a bar fight with!!! Imagine getting that forehead in your nose!

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno
              Originally posted by sfphillyfan

"Jerry Lewis Sucks!"
              It was stupid of Zindane, no matter what Maresatti said. It came at a terrible time and could have cost France the Cup. It will probably tarnish his image as one of "football"s" all-timers.

BUT, WHAT A F**KIN' SHOT! Mazeratti went down like he'd been pole-axed. Zindane is a guy I do not want to get in a bar fight with!!! Imagine getting that forehead in your nose!
              Sucker shots usually do alot of damage. Big deal.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Actually, I didn't think it was that hard of a shot. Maybe because we've seen so many italians dropping like flies for no reason....

Anyway, the rumor is that materazzi made a racial remark at zidane.

http://blog.sportscolumn.com/story/2006/7/9/20268/07085

there's the video if anyone hasn't seen it.

Comment

• Viva Italia!!!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Now, can we just put the "S" word away for another 4 years???????

LMRAO!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN
                      Now, can we just put the "S" word away for another 4 years???????

LMRAO!!!!!!

Sucks???? No we can't - we still use that word when we talk about Dallas. ...Oh you meant soccer! Sorry "soccer" and "sucks" are interchangeable in my vocabulary!!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                      X