No announcement yet.

SB LIII GDT: still hard to believe we won last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rams getting some momentum so they call a bullshit holding on the center.

Comment

I think the Eagles could have beaten both these teams tonight. I know it’s just woulda coulda shoulda.... but that is why I always say... anything can happen in any game...

Comment

What a snooze fest

Comment

I will add that IMHO both theses starting QB’s have shit the bed tonight.
          Last edited by MDFAN; 02-03-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            I will add that IMHO both theses starting QB’s have shot the bed tonight.
            Absolutely. For being the goat, he looks more like a lamb.

Comment

I hope they botch the hold.

Comment

Rams fans (if they exist) should be embarrassed.

McVay and Goff should too. No adjustments or creativity at any point

Hard game to watch. Even harder with bad game planning. Two weeks and in a done and that’s all you’ve got?

Comment

What a pissy ant game. It is 10-3 pats. If they score a TD and the final is 17-3 I win 300. If they don't score and it is 10-3 I win 300. They get a stupid ass FG. Now it is 13-3. If the Rams hit the FG and it ends 13-6 I win 600. Damn near any outcome other than the one they had and I win. Dick wads
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    What a pissy ant game. It is 10-3 pats. If they score a TD and the final is 17-3 I win 300. If they don't score and it is 10-3 I win 300. They get a stupid ass FG. Now it is 13-3. If the Rams hit the FG and it ends 13-6 I win 600. Damn near any outcome other than the one they had and I win. Dick wads
                    You got tripled porked ND! Make that quatro porked-I just googled your weather forecast. How the hell do you live up there???
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Unlike last year, when he lost and ran off the field like a scarred rabbit, tonight Brady seemed to have no difficulty hanging around and finding the losing QB to offer words of encouragement.

Truly a swell guy and a gracious winner. All of New England can be proud of their Tom.

As for Jared Goff, he might want to think about moving to Canada where assisted suicide is legal.

Comment

Oh yeah, Tommy is Mr. Sportsman when he wins. Douchebag.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                        X